Frozen in the Closet


*Since, the blog I was writing has turned into more of a project I've decided to post an old blog I wrote on a different site several years ago.  It's worth a second read.  It was quite funny.
   
The university is hosting a group of Junior High Band Camp kids.  I was walking past a particular set of these kids and over heard the funniest conversation and no it was not about a clarinet being stuck up a particular orifice.

This is what I heard:

 "They've found people.  They've found people in their closets and they were frozen.  They were frozen like that cause they were drinking caffeine...and the caffeine it froze them cause caffeine it freezes people.  And they were in their closets and they were frozen from drinking caffeine in their closets."

Based on this speech I have deduced that although I have not been in a closet drinking caffeine I have drank enough of the stuff that I'm sure I should have frozen to death.  As I'm still walking around I can only surmise that I am the walking dead.
 


Comments