Thesis

First, I apologize once again for not blogging in a few weeks.  Last week, I was sick with a sinus infection.  This week I was preoccupied with my thesis defense to think about writing. 

Yesterday, was my defense.  It wasn't as bad as I imagined.  It was like a writing workshop.  Everyone took turns giving constructive criticism.  Then I was sent outside so they could discuss whether to accept my thesis or not.

After about five minutes I was called back in and told that they'd decided to deem my thesis as satisfactory which means I'm done.  I have to make a few edits and have four copies bound and distributed to the correct departments but that's a matter of correction and money rather than creative writing. 

It feels weird to know that I'm done.  All I have to do now is hope I don't trip and fall off the stage next month when I walk.

I guess I'd better go practice that.

Comments