The Reason and The Good Reason

So, I know it's been a week and a half since I last wrote however, I actually have a reason and a good reason.

The Reason

Lately, I haven't been able to think of anything I really want to write about.  Yes, I've had some ideas but I don't feel like dealing with the comments/opinions that will inevitable come when people start to read my liberal thoughts on politics, immigration, education and religion.  I don't mind these opinions and respect everyone's opinions but I've found that some people loose all sense of maturity and politeness on the Internet and say some really rude and nasty things.  I'm just not in the mood to deal with these types of people. 

Also, at the moment I just don't have the time or energy to really spend on topics that are extremely important to me, which leads me to my Good reason.

The Good Reason

Last week, I received the draft of my thesis, complete with comments and edit suggestions, back from my professor.  The hardest part of writing my thesis -- the writing-- is done.  So it's now time to focus on the editing, which is what I'm focusing my time and energy on.  I still intend to write my blog but it might not be as substantial as previous blogs and might be a week to a week and half between blogs.  

Comments